Advance Institute provides best training of all types printers repairing course in Bangalore like laser, inkjet, DMP printer with chip level and card level repairing course. this course covers advanced and basic repairing knowledge of a dot matrix printers, Inkjet printers, Laser jet Printers etc. Course of printer repairing in Advance Institute is targeted to Technical College Students, Technicians of shops and Owners, Students should Joins Advance Institute as the best Printer chip level and Card level repairing training Institute in bangalore, so that after course students easily find faults in various printer and repair them.
Printer Basic Card Level Courses and Advance Chip Level Course Offered:
- Duration: 7-10 Days training in Full Day
- Duration: 30-45 Days training in 3 Hours.
Topics we Covered in Basic and Advance Printer Chip level Repairing Course:
1. Inkjet/Deskjet Printer:
- Introduction of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer,
- Classification of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer ,
- Different sections of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer, Its details & Identification,
- Interface Section, Repairing of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer,
- Testing of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer.
- Block diagram of Inkjet or Deskjet Printer and description,
- Layout of Inkjet or Deskjet Printer,
- find problems of Inkjet/Deskjet in Paper sensor, Home Sensor, Front Panel Led Indicator, Carriage motor Driver, Paper feed motor drive, Print Head driver,
- trace problem of Inkjet/Deskjet in Power Supply, Description of 24 V and 5 V power supply,
- CPU and DIP switch,RAM, ROOM Pins details, Fault finding of Inkjet/Deskjet Printer
2. LajerJet Printer:
- Function, Block diagram of all Laserjet Printer and their Process,
- Image Formation in Cleaning to fusing Process in Laserjet printer,
- Electronic section of Laser Printer with Formater PCA and DC Controller,
- Mechanical section of Laser Printer with Paper feeding , Motor Solenoid etc,
- Fault finding of Laser Printer and Refilling them.
3. Dotmatrix Printer:
- Function Of Dot Matrix Printer and it's Concept
- Dotmatrix Mechanism and Daisy Chain
- About Drum Printer and Printer Head Working
- Learn about Power Supply & Processor Section
- What is Pin Head Refurbish
- Concept of SMPS Board
4. Color printer
- Function of Colour Printer.
- Block Diagram of various Colour Printers and their Description.
- Different Types of Colour Printer.
- Cartridge Refilling of various Colour Printers.